Monday 30 July 2012

Summer OOTD #2 Do it like a Dude

Hey Beautez

I'm currently chilling with my boyfriend in London. So I dexiced what better time than to have a goosie ganders into his wardrobe shhhh.

I found this beaut of a jacket so I thought hmm I'm going to style this to create a casual look. I decide to accompany the over sized vintage at jacket with an over sized denim shirt. I enjoy mix n matching different patterns and different materials. It creates a unique twist and diverse layered look. I tucked the denim shirt into my beloved American apparel Disco Pants in black.. The disco pants create the girly shapely element of the outfit. Heavy and loose look on top and tight fitted look on the bottom lovely jubbely.
To quirk the outfit a tad more I threw on my awesome Indian American booties love them just adds an extra dimension to the outfit

What I am wearing
Army jacket vintage - Shoreditch
Denim shirt - Primark
Disco pants black - American Apparel
Indian boots - America
Mushroom bag - Accessorise

Let me know what you think!!!

Pictures taken on Instagram
Follow me @ kittiederouge

Xz

No comments:

Post a Comment