Saturday 4 August 2012

Summer OOTD #3 Camden Time

Hey Dolls

I am still in London. Having an ace time chilling with my bf :). We had a fun afternoon in Camden yesterday I will be posting pics of the day very soon.

The weather was lush yesterday so I thought braved it and slip into my beloved American apparel backless leotard :). To rough the look up I threw on my bfs vintage army jacket which I've potentially now stolen hee. I add a statement necklace to give a girly edgy twist. To add another statement accessory I add my trilby hat which I picked up on Brick Lane earlier this year :). Love that place :).

What I am wearing
Black halter neck leotard - American Apparel
Vintage high waisted Levi's
Ankle pumps - h&m
Vintage army jacket - Brick lane
Orange necklace - Topshop
Tribly hat - Brick Lane

Let me know your thoughts ;).

Pictures taken on Instagram
Follow me @ kittiederouge

Xz

No comments:

Post a Comment