Monday 9 July 2012

Work OOTD *Eleven

Hello Lovelies

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. I've had a fun filled one with my lovely BF we celebrated his birthday because I can't be there for his B'day on Tuesday :(. It sometimes sucks living in Manchester when your BF is living in London but we get by grandly hee absences makes the heart grow fonder I couldn't agree more hee.

I will be sharing my pics from the weekend in London in my next post My Week in Pictures with the Bf :).

So let's get to the main topic My WOTD . I fancied a pop of colour on Friday because this weather is getting me down and I needed a pick me up. Pink is a colour which can brighten up a dull outfit. It's a girly edgy colour and I love adding pink it makes me feel summery and girly :).

What I am wearing
Trousers - Primark
Pink tee - River Island
Pink&beige blazer - River Island
Riding Boots

Let me know if you like :).
Pictures taken on Instagram
Follow me @kittiederouge

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment