Monday 9 July 2012

My Hammy Billy

Hello Lovelies

Random post but I thought I'd introduce my darling hamster Billy to the world of blogging.

So few things about Billy: He is a Roborovski dwarf hamster, (Roboroski hamsters are small, short tailed dwarf hamsters)I've had him for nearly a year now so I' am guessing he is probably about 1 and half years old, I bought him from Pets At Home, I called him Billy becuase he was in a cage on his own aawwee hence the name Billy 'Billy No Mates'.

Roboroski hamsters are generally recommended as "look but don't touch pets",I could not agree more Billy is the fasted living thing he moves like a lightening bolt and hates been picked up and screams or squeaks when he is. So i just leave the little dude alone and enjoy watching in whizz around his home. Their original habitat is in the Mongolian Steppes so there.Roborovski hamsters are particularly hard to tame because of their character, size and speed. It is recommended to buy Roborovskis in pairs,but poor Billy was lone in his cage so the pet shop as a one off let me just buy him on his lonesome bless him. He likes his own company and has lots of fun with all his toys he is very spoilt.

If you have any questions about how to look after a dwarf hamster or want to know more questions about these gorgeous little creatures them please ask and will reply asap and hopfully answer your questions.

Bye bye from myself and Billy for now
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment