Tuesday 10 July 2012

Work OOTD *Twelve

Hello Beauts

The weather is still pants so needed the extra bit of warmth today at work. I wore a tight mustard long sleeved top wooshhed up with a Kids primary special multi purpose cardy and jumper number waaahheey it has it's perks been a midge at 5.2ft hee.


What I am wearing
Trousers peach pockets - Primark
Mustard top - Primark
Multi cardy&jumper - Primark
The deatail hasn't come out very well in my pics but the cards has beautiful vintage roses with leaves and the buttons are like shiny pearl drops. Has a pearl pink bow on shoulder too but is better seen when worn as a jumper :).

Soft leather boots - Dune
Nails - neon yellow Barry M

Let me know if you like!!
Pictures taken on Instagram

Follow me @kittiederouge

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment