Thursday 12 July 2012

Work OOTD *Fourteen

Hey Dolls

Yay the sun has finally decided to come out from hiding :). So I thought I'd celebrate and bring the sunshine indoors too hee. This is my 'go to' blazer I totally adore it I am obsessed with neon it just makes an outfit and gives an outfit a unique fresh look.

Are you dolls enjoying the Neon Craze :). Let me know!! if so what Neon items you are enjoying.

I am really loving white tee's and vest tops they are fresh and give a nice sharp clean look. I like the delicate tribal print on the vest I am wearing.

What I am wearing
Peach Neon Blazer - River Island
Trousers - Topshop
White vest - Primark
Leopard print flaps - Primark

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Love mixing a base tone with a neon at the mo - so unexpectedly gorgeous to wear. I remember the first time I thought about doing it and thought it'd never work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete