Sunday 29 July 2012

Summer Holidays Update

Hey Dolls

Sorry I've not posted in a few weeks been super mad busy preparing for my six weeks of freedom woohoo. Bring on the Summer Hols.

I've been out partying at birthdays and going out for evening meals and I am currently in London spending so time with the gorgeous BF.

My posts over the next six weeks will be outfit posts because I get to dress however I like. Plus with this English weather you never know what your going to pull out of your wardrobe. I will be posting my weekly photos too because I'll be keeping myself active and busy going on adventures and exploring new places :).

I have lots of outfits posts already lined up for you lovelies. I will be posting them daily so keep posted :).

Xz

Here's a sneak peek at my new hair :). Ignore the moody expression. Took picture on Picfx.

And here's me and my boy in Hyde park :).



No comments:

Post a Comment