Monday 2 July 2012

Party Time In Liverpool

Hellooo Darlins

Wwoiwweee I had an amazing night out for my Best Friend Sarah's surprise Birthday meal. We started the nigt with a pop of pink fizz mm yummy. Then we headed off to Liverpool to go for a blooming gorgeous meal in the VIP section at Chaophraya a Thai Bar & Restaurant.




The drinks were flowing had lots of champers & Mai Thai's mmmm love them soo much. We then had a reserved section in Palm Sugar the joint Bar and Night club. We had a good show down on the dance floor. Was a great night and had an awesome night with my Besties.



What I am wearing
American Apparel - Disco pants American Apparel - one piece blackPlatforms - Newlook
Blazer -H&M



Let me know if you like the pictures :).Pictures taken on Instagram find me @kittiederougeXx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, cute outfit!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty girls :) hope you had fun.

    -Loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete