Wednesday 11 July 2012

Work OOTD *Thirteen

Hiya

I fancied wearing some stripes today so I went on an expedition in my jungle of a wardrobe and pulled out my striped midi skirt. I felt like teaming it with a buttoned up blouse to see if the two contrasting items would compliment one another. I personally quite like the items together.

What do you lovelies reckon!!!! Please comment with an added YEY or NEY

I had my hair done on Friday. I went for a toned down ombré. I didn't want to go for the harsh complete dip dye look because I am trying really hard to keep my hair looking healthy. My hair has been dyed to much over the years and I think it deserves a break ha. I do eventually want the colour to get lighter at the bottom as it is looking rather gingery at the mo. Im trying to grow my hair because I want my natural mousey brown hair colour to come through to allow me to keep my hair as lows maintenance as possible.

Let me know of any good hair products for:
lightening the hair
growing hair
conditioning hair

What I am wearing
Striped midi skirt - Newlook
Tangerine blouse - TK Max
Boots - Dune

Pictures taken on Instragram
Follow me @kittiederouge
Xx

3 comments: