Thursday 28 June 2012

Work OOTD *Six

Hello darlings

I still have yet to post my Monday & Tuesday WOTD. Sorry it's belated the pics didn't come through :( properly.

I am loving the sun peeping out to play but unfortunately I woke up to a dull morning so thought I'd wear one of my shirts buttoned up. Any who I love wearing my shirts like this gives the look a geek chic vibe which I likey.

I've got lots of new exciting posts to do for next week as I have a very busy weekend. Lots of OOTD and OOTN and a NEW YouTube vid :) so keep up to date.

What I am wearing

Shirt - Topshop
Trousers- Primark
Riding boots
Raspberry bag- Zara

Let me know if you like the look.

Pictures taken on INSTGRAM

Follow me @ kittiederouge

Xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice top, Would love it if you could check out my blog giveaway!

    http://riley-ellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers chick

    loving your blog its a good read :)

    ReplyDelete