Tuesday 19 June 2012

Work OOTD *One

So I've come up with a new little blogging project. I am going to start posting my Work outfits daily. To show that even with a set uniform code at the work place you can still have fun with colours, styles, prints & looks. Now over to you lovelies what do you think Yes or No. Please post your comments

Monday 18/06/12 WOTD
What I am wearing
Vintage lilac blouse
Primark- Tailored navy ankle trousers with peach pockets
Primark- white cardigan
Primark - grey & white striped flats
Zara - raspberry slouch bag

Tuesday 19/06/12 WOTD
What I am wearing
Tesco F&F - beige & white striped dress
Black tights
Zara- raspberry slouch bag

Please post your comments and let me know if you like the idea of WOTD Work-outfit Of The Day idea.

Pictures taken @
INSTAGRAM @ kittiederouge

Check out my YouTube channel too click on the link at the top of the page.

www.youtube.com/user/kittiederouge


Thanks & Enjoy

Xx

6 comments:

  1. you're so gosh darn pretty, and i really love your outfits! especially love the first outfit.

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thats sweet. Thanks for the comment so thats one YES to the idea hee.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks honey :).
      Check out my Youtube channel too

      www.youtube.com/user/kittiederouge Xx

      Delete
  3. I love that Tesco's dress :) I'm gonna check it out. Definitely glad I stumbled onto your blog :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh the dress fits really nicely :). Thanks for viewing my post

      Delete