Thursday 14 June 2012

My New Blog

Hello Darlings
Big Hello previous subscribers and Big welcome New viewers/ Subscribers.
Check out my hide outs-
Instagram – kittiederouge
YouTube – kittiederouge http://www.youtube.com/user/Kittiederouge?feature=guide
I’ve decided to re-create and re-launch my blog site. I totally neglected it and never really properly dedicated any time or effort to it last time oppssi. However this time around all of that is about to change YaY exciting.
I will be posting blogs regularly displaying and reviewing all the wonderful tit and tatt I purchase (which is a lot). Linked to my blogs will be my YouTube channel featuring my videos love them or loathe them they are going to be updated more regularly too.

I hope your all feeling good and enjoying the slight change in spring weather ha (please get sunnier please). See you in my next post / video.
Take Care and Keep posted
Much love
Kittie x

No comments:

Post a Comment