Saturday 23 June 2012

Work OOTD *Four

Hello lovelies

Here's my Friday outfit, as it's the start of the weekend YAY I thought I'd go for a more relaxed Tom boyish look.

The jade coloured shirt is from Topman yes you read it right Topman. I sometimes pop in there cos there guys clothes are really nice and can sometimes like this case look unisex. I buy quite a lot of men's clothes from primark too like there tribal vest tops they look really good on. If you like that I'm wearing my boyfriends clothes look which I do then definitely go have a look round the men's section just buy xs and your good to go. I might do a post on men's clothes I've bought and show you how I dress them up to make them look stylish and sexy!!! Let me know if you like the idea!!!!!

What I am wearing

Jade shirt - Topman
Cream lace camie - TK Max
Black trousers - M&S
Black riding boots
Glasses - prescribed
Bag - Zara

I'm in London this weekend yay visiting the BF. so I will be posting My Pictures
Of The Week sometime on Sunday so keep a look out. Have a smashing weekend. Let me know if you would like to see more WOTD work outfits of the week for next week.

Xx

Xx

4 comments:

  1. What a good idea! Would be great to see how you style up your men's items! I always love having a cheeky look in Topman!

    karen joanne xx

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I will be posting my 'Boyfriend Look' post in 2 weeks time. After I've raided my boyfriends wardrobe :).

      X

      Delete