Wednesday 20 June 2012

Work OOTD *Two

Hello Beaut Bloggers Here’s my WOTD WorkOufit Of The Day post for today :). I’ve gone for a matchy ensemble today with a twist. I love wearing prints and today I’ve gone for a classic leopard print grrr. I’ve surprised myself by matching it with leopard print flats too…very odd for me as I tend to like to Mix n Match prints or styles. What I am wearing: Leopard print shirt – Newlook Black A-line Skirt – Marks&Spencers Black Tights Leopard print flats – Primark Raspberry slouch bag- Zara I decided at the very last minute to pin my hair up in a loose bun with bobbi pins because wearing my hair down at work can sometimes get irritating. So that’s my look for today like it !!!!! let me know in your comments below. Keep up-to date with my WOTD if you like them by following my blog. Xx

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun. I love your outfit :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey, there will be another WOTD post later today. So be sure to keep a look out

      Delete
  2. hey lovely! i just found your blog today and wanted to say I LOVE it! great post!

    happy to be your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)!!

    say hi back sometime, okay?
    :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Honey

      AWW thats sweet, Thank you. I've just signed up to follow your blog too. Cool Beans.

      PLease go check out my Youtube channel too.

      www.youtube.com/user/kittiederouge

      Thanks
      Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the shirt! I can't believe the skirt is M&S, I think all too often we judge M&S as a 'granny shop' haha but this is a really classic piece! I know what you mean about having your hair up too, when I'm working if I have it down I keep running off the shop floor to brush it because I feel like it looks really flat, it's much easier when it's up! Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh hair tied up is a deffo must at work hee. i sometimes pin it up with pencils and pens ha. M&S actually have some quite nice things in sometimes. there summer bikinis are really nice.

      X

      Delete
  4. LOVE that shirt!

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick Give away:

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/mac-lipstick-give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete