Saturday 16 June 2012

Purple & Plum Lipstick Collection



PURPLE IS THE NEW PINK

Hello Beautiful bloggers, here's my thrid Lipstick Collection video. Purple really is the new pink for me. I just think purple can create such a gorgeous striking look when dressed up with the right make up. Please go check out my video and previous videos. If your a lipstick lover you will love it hopefully. I would loveee to know your favourite lipsticks becuase I' am a masssive lipstick junkie :) and love all lipsticks. Lipstick's are my essential 'go to' make up item.

Love to hear about your Lipstick Collections

Xx


Find me @
Instagram @ Kittiederouge
Blog - http://kittiederouge.blogspot.co.uk/

See Previous Videos:

MUA Lip Boom Lipsticks
Red Lipstick Collection
Orange Lipstick Collection

Look Out For:
Pink Lipstick Collection
Brown/nudes Lipstick Collection

Purple/Plum Lipstick Collection
Featured Lipstick & ratings
Collection 2000 -- Volume sensation -- Plum Perfection 4/5
L'oreal Paris- Color Riche 214 -- Violet Saturne 4/5
MUA -- Lip Boom- It's a situation 3.5/5

Please post comments and rate my video.

Xx

2 comments:

  1. aww what a cute video, you are just darling, and i love your accent. thanks for sharing your collection, and i agree if you can pull purple off (i do not think i can!) it could definitely be someone's new pink. i also love your top here. you are such a pretty girl.

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/
    stop by and follow if you like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soo much for your lovely comments :).
      The top is from Primark and everyone can wear purple trust me :). I think you should deffo give it a go.

      I shall pop by your channel and add you :)

      Xx

      Delete