Thursday 21 June 2012

Work OOTD *Three

Hey Beauts Its Thursday so it's time for outfit 4 of the week in my WOTD series of posts. Yayyy so here its goes. Taaarr DDDaaaaa I've decided to team a NEW gorgeous emerald green dress that's made to look a wrap around style dress with a boyish tailored blazer. The Blazer is light grey lined with a hot pink. I love the contrast in colours adds colour and fun to the overall look. What I am Wearing Blazer - Primark Emerald dress - Primark Black tights Riding Boots - Jakes Raspberry bag - Zara So What do you think!!! PLease post your comments below and ask any questions about my WOTD!!! I'll be sure to get back to you. Let me know if you are enjoying my series of WOTD too. Pictures are taken on INstagram. Go view my other picture posts INSTAGRAM @kittiederouge Also click on my YouTube link at the top of the page to view my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/user/kittiederouge Xx

2 comments:

  1. love the colour of that dress :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks go check out my other WOTD :)

    X

    ReplyDelete