Sunday 17 June 2012

How to Style Floral & Stripes



Please View Video To See Outfit :)



Whiteney Port

I love changing up my look and mixing and matching fun prints and styles, which is exactly what I was doing with this outfit. Love it or hate it?
I was inspired by Whitney Port’s look. Whitney’s style is fashion-forward and playful, she isn’t afraid of taking styling risks. I like taking a risk too so I thought this would be a fun look to take on.
I love the girly floral floaty dress under the striking bold tailored boyish striped blazer.

 My Take On Whitney's Look


I think the mixing n matching with ‘girl meets boy’ look really works, it adds more dimensions and excitement to an overall look and outfit. Making you feel girly but edgy.


How I Styled It Up
Added some tribal earrings - Primark
Floral Vest - Newlook

Blazer -H&M
Skirt- Topshop
Wedges - Newlook
And there you have it the completed look


Please post comments below, would love to hear from you all Xx 

2 comments:

  1. Love the styling, this blazer is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Honey. I forgot I even had this blazer oppsi but it will be staying out for this season I love it.

    ReplyDelete