Thursday 7 June 2012

Mua Lip Boom Lipsticks



Hello My Darlings

I thought I'd check out these newish Lip Boom lipsticks by Mua.
Who would of thought Alexandra Burke could make such fun and exciting Lipsticks.

The Lip Booms are a duo lip product with a matte lipstick on one end and a highlighting lip gloss on the other. You can either use the separate products on their own or use the lip gloss on top of the lipstick, in the centre of the lips for a 3d, fuller lip look. There are 8 shades in the collection and they are an AMAzING £3 wwoooww (love it).

So what do I think...... I actually really like them. I only have 3 out of 8 of the collection, so I shall be purchasing MORe. I have tried out 'Cheeky', 'Vibe' & 'It's a situation'. I love that you can wear it as a stand alone lipstick but there's a down fall, they are quite drying just as a lipstick. However whip some of the most glittery gloss over the top and your good to go out and pout and party all day n night wooop. I like wearing the gloss as a stan alone too BUT be warned they are super uber glittery so dont go kissing your bf as he will be smacked with a glitter pout which wont shove opppssii trust me I've got first hand experience :).

Overall though I really enjoy wearing them not all shades suit though as demonstrated in the vid hee. I will be buying more :).

ENjOy and go Lip Boom MADDDD

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment