Saturday 11 August 2012

Summer OOTD #4 Pink vs Black

Hey Dolls

Wooop the weather has picked up and the sun is out finally. I could t resist wearing this pleated beaut of a skirt. I love the barbie pink teamed with my beloved pink jelly shoes. Yes the jellies are back I got them in the Urban Outfitters sale. I nearly passed out when I saw them I just love them they take me back to my primary school days when I use to rock the jelly look.

To not make my outfit too girly I added a boyish twist with my favourite slouch vest Jimi Hendrix. I love the pink & black combo. I'm off for a picnic with my Bessie now so my Ray Bans will accompany my outfit hee.

What I am wearing
Vest - Topshop
Pleated pink skirt - Topshop
Pink Jellies - Urban Outfitters


Let me know what you think!!!!
Enjoy the sun dolls.

Pictures taken on instagram
Follow me @kittiederouge

Xx

3 comments: