Saturday 4 August 2012

Day Trip #1 Camden Town

Hey lovelies

Man I am loving my stay in London. I was suppose to stay at my boyfriends house for a week. It now looks like I'll be staying for 2weeks ha. I have been having soo much fun there just so much to do and so many cool awesome places to check out. I think I'll make a post dedicated to the Top 5 places you must GO whilst in London :). Let me know if you'd be interest in that.

Camden is one of my favourite places to hit up when I'm in London. It's located in the northwest of London. It's London'd most popular open international market with the most amazing stalls to suit all interests from ethnic stylised pieces to vintage chic pieces. The market takes you on a journey through Camden stable markets, Camden lock market and Camden lock village. Or even take a beautiful trip down Regents Canal on one of the many gorgeous authentic canal tour boats. It's a must ;).
Enough of me blabbing I'll let the pictures talk :D. Enjoy.......unfortunately I was not able to capture the diversity of all the unique pieces the stalls have to offer because a lot of the shop owners don't like you taking pictures which is fair enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment