Thursday 9 August 2012

Nails #1 Deborah Lippmann Special Sparkle

Hey Beauts

It's a gorgeous sunny day, so I thought what better way to start my day with decorating my nails.

Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday is a clear polish loaded with multi coloured glitter particles. This explosion of multi coloured glitter is beautifully loaded into Deborah Lippmann’s Glitter Pot it is Truly a party in a bottle, Happy Birthday contains an array of brightly coloured glitter particles in a variety of sizes ensuring your manicure has the ultimate sparkle factor. Tip: Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday can be worn alone or a thin coat can be applied to add sparkle to any Colour background. I decided to use a gorgeous neutral pale pink Ballerina Pink - Colour Club. I am excited to experiment with different colours.

I love this polish it's beautiful and makes your nails look stunning. Perfect polish to brighten up your day.

2 comments:

  1. These look so cute, so much better than my attempt!
    where did you buy the nail varnish from? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. I bought the Deborah Lippmann 'Happy Birthday' in Duty Free at the airport. But im sure you could get it for cheap on ebay x

      Delete