Sunday 23 September 2012

September #4 Burlesque Fair

Hello Dolls

I am a Burlesque Performer at Blush Dance so when The Alternative & Burlesque Fair hit Manchester yesterday I was on it. I had an awesome day watching all the sexy fabulous performers strutting what there mama gave them, checking out latex garments very exciting and testing out some nipple tassels and cracking a few whips Haa. All in all a fabulous day.

What I am wearing
Black playsuit Primark
Stocking tights Primark
Victoria modern boots Primark
Fur coat vintage
Flower H&M

Primark have some beautiful piece in at the minute. I will be making a Primark haul video very soon so keep posted :).

Pictures taken on Instagram
Follow me @ kittiederouge

Xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Jelly of you being a burlesque dancer! I love that whole scene!
    Love the blog!
    Samma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey soo sorry about the late reply been away for awhile. thanks for your comment xxx

      Delete
  2. nice pictures :)

    http://gopolaysia.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style! i have that playsuit and it looks gorgeous with those tights ! xx

    ReplyDelete