Sunday 2 September 2012

Hair Lust #Week 1

Hey Dolls

My current interest or maybe I should take it to the extreme of saying my latest and ongoing OBSESSION (apart from wearing my boyfriends attire ) blah blah sowwri is HAIR.

I am forever wanting to change the colour and style of my hair like seriously I must get the urge to change it everyday. Hair is such a vital part of appearance to me I love how versatile it is.

I am going to every Sunday keep you lovelies updated with my latest hair lust/envy.

This week I am loving 'Mermaid Hair' how do I define this..... Well basically Ariel hair Long, very Long Wavy, magical, colourful, Pastel, Enchanted.

What's your hair lust !!!! Would live to hear from you!!!

Xx
.

4 comments:

  1. helloooo mrs!
    i totally understand what you mean by mermaid hair!
    the lilac hair is gorgeous, i've had mine peach before and i've got the waves but i don't have the length so i'm desprately trying to grow it so i can have it like this.
    anyway, you have a lovely blog, i'm your newest follower.
    hope to speak soon, you seem lovely!
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Doll

      Thanks for checking out and following my blog. I'm in the process of growing my hair too it just takes to long ha.

      Xx

      Delete
  2. Jadeeee i need hair inspiration. I have the length now im bored!! Style meeeeee!! im thinking of dipping!! what u think?? Love ya bebe Lisa xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey babes I think a dip dye would work really well :D.You could do like a lilac colour thats what I want when my hairs long haa grow hair haa xxxx

      Delete