Tuesday 2 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day #1



Hello Dolls
Here's one of my everyday looks with a vintage twist. It is a nice laid back really easy to style outfit. Just add a vintage thifted jumper with a pop of colour to give the look more edgey and colour. I like the contrast of the lemon with the black shiny Disco Pants. Here's a quick video to show the Outfit in full.

Kittie xx

 


Lemon Vintage Jumper T - Charity Shop/ Thirft shop £2 
 

Makeup:
What I' am wearing:
Face: Estee Lauder double wear 2N1 Desert Beige, Nars Laguna, Elizabeth Arden blusher Tearose 02, No7 skin illuminator Peach, MUA medium pro brows Eyes: Elizabeth Arden duo Pink Clover, Bourjois volume clubbing ultra blk, MUA white liner, Rimmel black liner
Lips: Art Deco


Grey Pumps & Socks - H&M

Black Disco Pants - American Apparel £70

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the jumper!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, I am rocking out my charity shop buys this week ha.

      Delete